Our busy week continued with a Saturday practice in which we made some progress with songs and our song list. The set list will still require much tweaking as we pare down what we will actually play for our third bash to commence in November. What could be better than some turkey and some tunes?
This song is called "Sunshine of Your Love," a classic rock song by Cream. I'm pretty sure it will make the cut.
The next song is the southern rock classic "Sweet Home Alabama." Yes, that is Rob playing bass!
Rob really likes this next song - "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence. It's a heavy rock song mixed with soaring vocals - that is if it's sung by the actual band. Instead, it features Rob and I trying to breathe life into it.
The next is a Nirvana song called "About a Girl."
The next video is of Rob and Spenser playing "Detroit Rock City" by KISS. You'll see and hear that Rob struggles with this tune, but I included it so you can see Spenser in action. He knows the song well, and he rocks it.
The next video is of Rob and Spenser playing "Detroit Rock City" by KISS. You'll see and hear that Rob struggles with this tune, but I included it so you can see Spenser in action. He knows the song well, and he rocks it.
Those were the sounds of Samour Sounds for this week. Tune in next week for more updates.

No comments:
Post a Comment