Here's a bit from practice this week, only our second practice for the show. We still have a lot of work to do, but are having a tough time coordinating schedules. September will be especially busy for us with Sienna's marching band schedule, a family wedding, two country concerts, and two birthdays!
But don't worry, we won't break - unlike the title of the following song....
That is "Broken" by Seether, featuring Amy Lee. I really like the song, although the vocal is always a challenge.
I remarked earlier about our busy schedule this week, with two concerts on the horizon, which reminded me of my vast collection of concert tees that deserve some recognition. I pulled all the t-shirts from my closet that I considered "mine" at shows that we attended and purchased shirts for. Some bands we've seen 3 or 4 times, and we don't buy shirts every time, so the number of shirts doesn't necessarily equate to the number of concerts. Look at the beautiful collage my shirts create......
and I'm excited to say that I'll be adding to that collection this Thursday!
But I'm not the only one with a collection. Here is Spenser's,
and here is Rob's.
Let's not forget Sienna's music memories!
If you add them all together, here is what you get -
a concert quilt like no other!
Since the shirts were out and about, I thought it was a good opportunity to update some family band photos.
Here we are trying to be tough and full of attitude.
Here we are posing without guitars.
Spenser has to have some silly opportunities otherwise he won't cooperate for the serious ones.
Here are some of the sillies!
Spenser couldn't wait to put his booty in a picture!
And finally, the roots of Samour Sounds.

No comments:
Post a Comment