The Pumas were at home for the first time last night and the marching band revealed their full uniform along with another section added to their show. It was quite exciting for us and Sienna too!
In full dress the girls are required to wear their hair in "Heidi" style french braids so their hats will fit snug. Luckily the girls helped Sienna with hers. She looked adorable with it braided.
Here is our vantage point from the stands. You can see the band set up in the bleachers to the left.
Here is the regiment getting ready to take the field. I think I see Sienna in the back, perhaps looking to see if she can see her mom taking pictures from the stands? Tee hee.
Can you find Sienna? She is behind the color guard guy to his right.
Now she's on the move.
She really seems to pay attention to her form.
Can you find Sienna? She is on the right!
Can you find her in the next picture? She is again to the right.
Here she is leaving the field after the performance. She's very serious.
Their after performance meeting.
Sienna heading back to the stands for the second half. They remove their jackets and hats to preserve their pristineness.
Here's a close-up of the back of her hair.
The last piece of her regiment uniform came in - a duffel bag to carry all her things.
I decided to focus on taking some pictures, so was unable to capture the performance on my camera. Rob did record it using the video camera, and I'll post it after he changes the file.
I did get the pre-game rendition of the "Star Spangled Banner,"
and fun in the stands.
It was a great night for Sienna and the band!

No comments:
Post a Comment