One of the best bands in country music came to Cricket Wireless Pavilion in Phoenix and Sienna and I had to catch their show and continue our quest for all things country. Sienna had never been to this particular venue, and the last time I had been there I saw The Backstreet Boys, so I guess that 'dates' me a bit. It was a gorgeous night and being outside added a peacefulness and fun to the experience. Here we are after buying our shirts, with the stage and seating area behind us:
Yes we splurged and bought $30 shirts of different kinds, but that doubles our pleasure since we both can wear them. Our family concert t-shirt collection is becoming rather extensive, I must say. Some may think 'what a waste', but to us the shirts not only have the 'cool' factor, they're a family memento that will last a lifetime. And bonus - the fond, and fun family memories that are invoked are priceless.
Vonda Shepard (remember Ally McBeal ?) and Julianne Hough (Dancing with the Stars turned country star)were the opening acts. They were good but just couldn't compare to Sugarland's show. Here they are as things got started;
Our seats were pretty darn good too!
Check out the blog soon for some video highlights!

No comments:
Post a Comment