Rob has developed an obsession with RATT these days. Perhaps it reminds him of his 'Jersey' days of yore or maybe now that he 'plays' guitar and has spawned a drummer, he appreciates their riffs, their drum beats, and how shall I say it, their awesomeness. Whatever the reason, it has provided for some recent family fun. I must admit it may have taken a little begging, but Rob asked that I go with him to Tucson to see Ratt at the Rockfest. Not necessarily my cup of tea but I was game, despite the drive, the wind, and the clientele I was standing among. The venue was the Pima County Fairgrounds hence, no seats. So bring your blanket and plop down in the sand/stickers and try to enjoy yourself as the wind whips grains of dirt at your legs and in your eyes. It's not the type of environment Sienna and I are used to at our concerts but my attendance made Rob happy, so that's a good thing. Here is Rob with the drummer spawn; he came too!
You can see the stage behind the boys with RATT on stage, and the grass/sticker area in which we stood.
Here is the view from behind them.
And yes Mom is having fun too!
Here is RATT, doing their thing!
After the show was over, we let Spenser have some fun,
and he even took a picture of us!
And after that fun outing, we were treated to this sunset as we headed back west....

No comments:
Post a Comment