Saturday, April 3, 2010

Livin' On a Prayer

It seems our first blog has been neglected these days. I feel bad since this is our 'first' blog and hence has special meaning and is like our 'first born'. So even though you may have already seen this video in an e-mail we sent out, here it is again on the blog. It is the family version of 'Livin on a Prayer' that we sent to Bon Jovi for a contest. No we weren't a contest winner but we still had some family fun and now have this priceless video for prosperity.



As you saw and heard (apology to your ears) Spenser and I shared in the singing in the first video. Can Rob sing and play guitar? Well yes he can and here is the proof. Rob and I share the singing duties because you know the couple that sings together stays together......

2 comments:

  1. I always love watching these videos! What you been up to? Call me! I've been working on our new house and now we're finally slowing down and planting a garden. I'll call you next week. Love ya! Meeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were robbed! How can a family act not win? I think you should keep entering contests. One day you'll get your big break and I can say, "I knew them when..."

    ReplyDelete