As Sienna posted previously, we got tickets to Tim McGraw's Southern Voice Tour with Lady Antebellum. The show was Thursday night, and Sienna and I s - c - o - r - e - d again! As our usher showed us to our seats, the opening band Love and Theft was already playing, and we couldn't help but high five each other as we sat down. Our seats were on the aisle (always a plus) and so close to center stage! I swear, I think we're becoming spoiled with our close perspectives of these awesome acts.
Now Tim McGraw has been on the country scene for over 20 years, and is very respected. I've always enjoyed his music but must admit I don't own any of his cd's. But the draw for me to this concert was mainly Lady Antebellum, which is my favorite country band right now. However, legends never disappoint, and Tim McGraw kicked a**! He was an amazing showman and I loved his performance; not to mention his body oozes sex appeal. That Faith Hill is one lucky lady. So needless to say, now I am the proud owner of a Tim McGraw Greatest Hits cd.
As I said, Lady A is my favorite band right now. Their voices and harmonies are amazing, their guitarist is so impressive, and their songs and lyrics just really speak to me. Here they are,
Hilary is on the left, Charles in the middle, and Dave on the right.
Here is Dave to my left, singing to me!
Here is Sienna with Hilary coming out of her head!
Here is Lady A performing for us!
Hilary and Charles, in perfect harmony,
Here is Lady Antebellum from our perspective at our seats. It doesn't get any better than that!
I also have some video footage to share with you of Lady A. Visit me again for your own private concert!

How exciting. That is just so cool.
ReplyDelete