Saturday, December 5, 2009

Making a Music Memory

It was a pretty busy week and that is my excuse for not posting.  The highlight of our week was attending the KISS concert.  It was a blast, with a much varied fan base.  I thought Spenser would be the youngest fan, but he wasn't by far.  There were several toddlers in full KISS make-up!  And I thought we were the die-hard fans!


As you can see, Spenser and Rob are having fun!


And let's not forget mom!


All together now!!!


More concert excitement!

Hard to see but Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are in there!  Drummer Eric Singer is there on top (Spenser got autographed drum sticks from him).  There were a lot of pyrotechnics in the show, as you can see!

Another music memory made..........

2 comments:

  1. OMG I am so jealous, Kiss Rocks!

    \m/ ( '>') \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! That is so cool. You are so cute in your shirts, too. :)

    ReplyDelete