So I guess I teased you earlier by talking up Tim McGraw but then only showing Lady Antebellum pictures and videos. Well as they say; good things come to those who wait, and save the best for last........so here is Tim's first number - 'A Real Good Man'......and boy is he....
Unfortunately, that's the only Tim video I'll be able to share with you. Apparently, you're not allowed to video at this venue, and an usher scolded me for videoing, and then continued to watch me like a hawk. I guess they only care about the main act, because I got plenty of Lady A. I think in this instance, I support breaking the law. I really think you can get away with videoing depending on where your seats are. My seats were just too good, and too near the security guards. Oh well, one is better than none.
Check out the next posting for a gallery of Tim McGraw pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment