Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bon Jovi in Arizona

A decade has passed since Bon Jovi first ruled the billboards and with their 'The Circle Tour' they proved they still got chops.  Truth be told, I think they have gotten better with age.  Jon still has great hair and New Jersey should be proud to have such a fine specimen be one of their most famous children.  See what I mean?


Multiple pictures of Jon never gets old.....


Now let us not forget the rest of the band...


The concert was fantastic;  a great mix of the classics, with new material sprinkled in.  Here are some pictures of my favorite guys who hail from New Jersey:



And here we all are, enjoying the concert!


This is as close as I got to meeting or getting a picture with Bon Jovi.  So much for celebrity sighting #3!

1 comment:

  1. What a blast! Bon Jovi! We got a house, been painting like crazy. Call me or I'll call ya when I'm not painting!;)

    ReplyDelete