Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Year Come, New Year Go

I can't believe it's February 3rd of 2010 and this is the first posting of the year! Believe me, even I'm saddened that so much time has passed without an update. (Sorry Grandma!) I'd love to blog every day but unfortunately our lives just don't produce enough material for that. And when I say material, I'm talking music of course. I'm really trying to stay tuned to our theme of "sounds" so I only want to post music related anecdotes and videos, primarily Samour produced.

We are busy working on new material and practicing the old. Spenser and Rob have their recital this Saturday, so there's that to look forward to. Reuben is coming to the house on Thursdays and we're tweaking and fine-tuning 'Kiss a Girl' by Keith Urban. It still requires work so you'll have to wait to see and hear that. To hold you over, here is a family version (minus Sienna) of Who Says You Can't Go Home by Bon Jovi. Just so you know, this is an old recording, as evidenced by Spenser's long hair - taped on October 29, 2009.



The recital is a few days away, so check back for further proof that the Samours know how to rock!

1 comment:

  1. Love this video Mony! Nice voice too! Gosh! Keep'n secrets from me!;)

    ReplyDelete