Thursday, July 21, 2011

The History of Rap Part II

I know it may seem this site is all about country and rock-n-roll but let me remind you that it doesn't discriminate.  You might not see the family trying to play a rap or hip-hop song but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate it.  Last year I posted Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlakes' History of Rap Part I.  I'm sure it's no longer available on the blog but don't fret because to my great delight this week, the boys did it again.  Here is the second installment of the history of rap.


They are both so talented and I can't help but smile when they're on camera.  Whether they're just talking, spitting a rap, doing a dance, being Barry and Robin Gibb,  or creating unforgettable SNL skits, the talent never stops (except for Bad Teacher, don't go see it.  Bad Teacher = Bad Movie).

No comments:

Post a Comment