Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bash on Bartlett

If you know Rob then chances are you've heard about the Bash on Bartlett, Samour Sounds first musical showcase.  Basically it's just a party and the entertainment will be our family playing music with friends and whoever else wants to jump in.  Sounds fun right?  Sure, but don't forget nerve-wracking for those of us who only play sometimes and not for audiences.  But in the name of fun and non-professional musicians like ourselves, we aim to rock and hope no critics are in attendance. 

Since the blog hasn't been updated in a while, I thought I'd post some of our music.  We have a setlist of songs that we've played before and will continue to fine tune for the show.  We've recruited some of our instructors and friends to play with us as well!  We recorded a practice session a couple weeks ago with Rueben and Aaron, but the video is too long to post.  So to tie you over, here are some old videos of songs you've heard us do before, but from perhaps a different camera angle. 


That was 'When I Come Around' and here is 'If I Die Young'.



Did you check out Spenser's stick twirling?  He's such a ham!

Hope you plan on attending the Bash on Bartlett! 

No comments:

Post a Comment