Monday, June 13, 2011

Tim Time

After two great acts, it was time for the big guns.  This would be our second time seeing Tim and we were no less excited.  We even got to meet him!  Check it out....




Okay, so it was only a Tim McGraw poster but hey I'll settle for that.

Tim pulled a little switcheroo this time as he started the show from the back of the audience instead of the stage.  That was cool for people sitting towards the back, but not so grand for the fans up front.  But I can still sing along until I get a better view.  When he returned to the stage, here is what we saw...









I definitely enjoy the show from the highly desired front seats.  Now that you've seen what he looked like, it's time to hear what he sounds like....


Love that tune, "Southern Voice"



Another classic called "Live Like You Were Dying"



I like when artists do other artists songs.  Here is Tim's version of "Sail On" by Lionel Richie.  Notice how interactive he was with the fans.  That was his style all night long. 

Another great country concert at Ashley Home Furniture Pavilion, formerly Cricket Pavilion.  Yes that's a mouthful but we have thoroughly enjoyed every concert we've been to there.  Our luck with getting good seats has become more like a tradition.  Unfortunately, there are no more concerts we're interested in for the rest of the season.  So.....until Taylor Swift in October, the only music you'll see on this blog will be of the family created kind.  And that's a good thing. 

1 comment:

  1. Holy Freak! How close were you?! You can see his bulging muscles!!! I saw Tim and Faith back in either 99 or 2000 that when they first got together at Country Thunder.

    ReplyDelete