I hope ya'll aren't getting tired of Toby Keith's I Love this Bar and Grill stories. If you are I apologize but also say too bad - because here comes another one! Imagine Rob is out of town attending an AASHTO leadership training in Indianapolis, Indiana. Also imagine Toby Keith's has a free show with Steve Holy, The Eli Young Band, and JOSH KELLEY! Let me just say that I l - o - v - e Josh Kelley for several reasons: 1)He sings and plays acoustic guitar 2) He's adorable 3) He's married to Katherine Heigl and 4) His current hit 'Georgia Clay' is one of my favorites!
Now imagine it's about 8 p.m. the night of the show and I'm laying in bed contemplating 'should I stay or should I go?' I would have to leave the kids home alone for awhile.....but a free show with Josh Kelley? It wouldn't be right to miss it. So off to Toby's I went. When I arrived I caught the last song of Steve Holy's set. You've probably heard this song before.....
I was able to walk right in and make my way toward the front. So far, so good.
After about 10 minutes of set up, the DJ's from KNIX came out to get the party really started. Here is the star of the show! So far, so great!
Here is one of Josh's first hits......called 'Amazing.'
It's a challenge, capturing video and pics, but I'm up for it...
Now imagine his greatest hit, 'Georgia Clay.' Well keep imaginin' it because I can't post it! It's too big! I'll have to work some movie magic and make the file smaller and try posting another time. Stay tuned...

No comments:
Post a Comment