Some dread the visiting in-laws but in our household, this is ALWAYS a treat and welcomed respite to our family flying solo. Being from opposite coasts, Rob and I have missed our families since moving to Arizona, but what we lack in quantity - we make up for with quality. This time it was the Jersey contingent coming to the land of sun and saguaros along with Tara (soon to be valley resident and Sun Devil?) Our guests provided us with enough inspiration to play as a family, or shall I say this time, an extended family.
Here's our first song, 'When I Come Around' by Green Day. Tara is on lead vocals, Rob and I are on guitar, Spenser is on drums, and Sienna is the videographer. There is also a special appearance by Grandma and Grandpa! After all, every band needs some fans!
After such success, or rather just a lot of fun, we decided to tackle another song everyone loves but has never played. Who can forget 'Forget You' by Cee Lo Green? Well, we can't - so here is our rendition.
Hope you liked it! And if Tara becomes a Sun Devil, looks like our set just got a whole lot longer!

Nice jams!
ReplyDeleteRob and family - appreciate letting me borrow the guitar to get my 13 yr son Blake interested.
Many thanks-
Brent