Sunday, March 20, 2011

Darryl Worley....for FREE

My infatuation with country music got a little bit stronger last night, with a free country concert and a surprise meet and greet with country star Darryl Worley.  Just in case you're not sure who he is, check out his latest video -



I don't know why or how Harrah's got him to perform for free, but I'm not complaining.  Here we are in front of the casino, getting our date night started.  We hadn't been to this casino in over 10 years!


Here is the man, getting the party started.


He's smiling right at me!


In between sets we got to meet Darryl!  OMG!!!!!!


This is the Oasis Lounge where he performed.  It is literally right behind the bar.


Here is a video we took of his song 'Family Tree'.    I like this little ditty.



Here is the video for the same song. 



There's nothing like listening to great musicians sing and perform great songs.  And to meet them as well?  Well that's just icing on a 'big ass' cake!  Yeah I said it!  Even Rob was star struck. 


What a great way to end our Spring Break.  Now it's off to Tempe Town Lake for another free concert with The Band Perry!  I love Arizona!

No comments:

Post a Comment