I love this bar; it's my kind of place! It's called Toby Keith's I Love this Bar and Grill and we like it for several reasons. The food is great! Sienna loves the chicken fingers and ranch dressing, Rob loves big beers in mason jars and their chicken and bbq sauce, and I just love it all (except the deep-fried twinkies of course). We even sampled the nachos which are soooooo not weight watchers approved, but man were they good. Check them out!
Can you believe that's only a half order?!
The other great thing about TK's is the entertainment. They have some of the hottest country talent performing every month, very reasonably priced tickets, and an intimate venue to get up close to the band. Last night we went out as a family (sans Spenser) for dinner and a concert with Love and Theft. Sienna and I saw Love and Theft open up for Tim McGraw last year and thought for $10 it was worth another experience. Here's their promotional poster so you can get a good look at what they look like.
Here we are enjoying dinner before the show.
And yee-haw, it's finally time to bring them out! I ventured close to the stage by myself as Sienna hung back with Rob.
I like to get as close and personal as I can with the bands I admire. I'm a front row kind of girl/middle aged woman.
Can you see Toby Keith's image behind the guys in this photo? He's pointing right at you!
Let me give you some Love and Theft now.
They actually wrote that song, Wrong Baby Wrong, and let Martina McBride record it. It was a big hit for her. They do it justice too.
Here's perhaps their biggest hit yet, called Runaway.
Let's not tell Toby Keith but we actually saw this concert for free! When we arrived for dinner they said they weren't selling tickets until 8:00 p.m. and that we could just buy them from our table. The waitress asked us if we were staying for the show and we said yes. Her reply was "Enjoy the show!" By golly and darn' tootin' - we sure did! No wonder I love this bar..........

Oh my Gosh! Where is this bar?! The food looks amazing and Toby Keith is hot! It is Awesome that you got to see him for free! I'm soooo jealous! You need to let me know the next time you go see some hot country star. I'm so glad we have the same taste in country music, cause I enjoy seeing all the cool concerts you've gone too.
ReplyDelete