In the past I questioned why people would even think about blogging, posting personal and private information and pictures on-line to the whole world. It just didn't make sense to me. Even so, I added blogs like Jennifer's to my favorites so that I could visit it every day. I suppose the final straw came when my friend Manon moved to Colorado. When she started her blog and posted pictures, videos, and stories, I felt like I hadn't lost my friend. So I began to understand the power and importance of blogging to share your life with those you love most. So this blog is for the people we love most, our family and friends whom we don't see near enough. Please help us keep this among family and friends by not adding this to the "blogs you like" list. Who knows, this might not even be one you like!
If you're wondering what the significance of the title of the blog is, stay tuned.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! I love the Samour Blog site. Would you believe in all my years online that I've never made a post on a blog site. Glad someone in the familia started one :)
ReplyDeleteOn a side note. I have an idea on "the significance of the title" I would like to see, hear all the Samours rockin the house to a Christmas jingle jam session <3
Go Team Jacob!!! *wink*
Thanks Ken!! Glad to hear positive feedback. We were thinking about doing an xmas song! Stay tuned.
ReplyDelete