I know it's been awhile but I didn't want you to miss my pics and videos from the most recent concert (May 19). It was the Locked and Reloaded Tour with Randy Houser, Dierks Bentley, and head-liner Miranda Lambert. They all kick country ass, sorry have to say it, and I had pit seats! Oh yeah! Pit seats are a misnomer, because there are no seats! But who cares, you get to stand right near the stage and see them up close and personal! That's the only way I like to concert go!
This is Randy Houser with his hit "Boots On." He's got two other great hits on the radio, one of which Samour Sounds would love to play.
This is home town boy Dierks Bentley's first song, "Am I the Only One."
You can see the beauty of the pit with that video. It's like he's singing right to me! Tee hee! Before he came out I made sure to put his shirt on!
After his amazing performance, it was time for a wardrobe change!
Miranda came out and rocked the house with "A Heart Like Mine"
and "Kerosene."
Some awesome snapshots.
Check out her tattoo!
She even brought her girl band out, The Pistol Annies. They were cool too!
It was a great night. And guess what? I have pit tickets for Keith Urban and Little Big Town, so yeah, I'm pumped!



No comments:
Post a Comment