Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It Will Rain

The last two posts are similarly themed.  I'm not really sure why, it may just be coincidence or  one of figurative significance.  I'm thinking it's more of the latter as both songs portray rain as a negative thing.  In David Nail's song, "Let It Rain," he invokes rain as a consequence of straying in his marriage.  In Bruno Mars' song, "It Will Rain," days without sunshine or clear skies would describe life without his one true love.  It is an ode to the love of Edward and Bella and is found on the Breaking Dawn soundtrack.  You may know that I'm a Twilight fanatic and so is Sienna.  So when she agreed to learn a little of "It Will Rain" I was ecstatic. 

Here is a snippet of the song.  She is on the keyboard, although she didn't want to be shown.  Typical....


I originally meant to record this as a birthday gift for an assistant at our school who lives and breathes Twilight, which is why I said "Happy Birthday Amie!"  Unfortunately, it was too big to send in a message through Facebook, so she never actually saw it.  Oh well, it's the thought that counts right?  Right now this song is a maybe on the Bash Part 2 Set List.

No comments:

Post a Comment