Monday, January 30, 2012

Bash Continues its Bash'n

The previous post began the second part of the set of our show.  I wanted to post all the rest of the songs, but you know how fickle technology can be. I have found that trying to blog in the evenings can be problematic, especially with larger video files.  So I gave up and quickly posted what was uploading with no issues.  My strategy was to try another day and earlier if possible.

Well good things come to those who wait and strategize!  Here is the next song in the set list, "Creep" by the Stone Temple Pilots.



Another Stone Temple Pilots song is forthcoming, and it is called "Plush."  I like the groove of this song and since I wasn't on it, danced with my bud Paul. 


Actually I find dancing to the songs must easier than playing the songs and I guess the best answer to that is D - U - H !!

Dancin', strummin', or drinkin', it don't matter.  That's what made the Bash memorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment