It may be April 19th, but I like to think of today and this week as
blogapalooza! If you're keeping up, you may have noted that this is the third day in a row that the blogs have been updated. So I guess that means I'm on a roll............or shall I say, a
rock and roll! Ha Ha! I just can't stop being so 'punny'. I think my class' study of Shakespeare's
Romeo and Juliet is rubbing off on me. Some find the topic abrasive, but not I.
What thou loves here in our fair Verona is m u s i c. Let me show you what I mean.
That was a Green Day song called "When I Come Around."
Now it's time to slow it down with a country ditty called "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry.
Rock or country - it don't matter. We don't discriminate.
No comments:
Post a Comment