Today was Sienna's debut as a Marching Sundevil! We were excited to be there to not only see her, but to also experience the spectacle that is ASU campus and Mill Avenue on a football game day.
Here I am with Sparky!
A view from our nosebleed seats, which has a nice view of the 202 and Tempe Town Lake.
It's almost time!
As you know Sienna made the pre-game team (you go girl!) so she is in every video that I have posted. Where she is, I don't know, but trust me, she's there!
What a great show it was, and well executed since they've only had a couple weeks to learn the music and the drill. I don't have pictures or videos of their stand tunes, (music in bleachers during the game), but they played constantly. It was definitely a lot of work for Sienna but she killed it!
Way proud of our S U N D E V I L !!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment