Thursday, December 13, 2012

Music Milestones

And we're back!  The blog was temporarily down as I reached the limits of "free" storage!  So I was prepared to pay as I began this post but lo and behold, it's working! Not sure how long it will last - so here goes! 

There's so much to catch up on!  I'm going to start with the most recent happenings.  This week Spenser had a Santan Jazz Band concert.  He looked so dashing in this blazer!  Can you find him on stage?



Here he is afterwards.  The blazer is forest green, although it looks black in the picture.  He liked wearing it!


Wednesday night was the Puma Regiment Banquet.  Here's a photo of one of the plaques and awards set up for display.


Dinner was served as Mr. Kiesgen shared memories of the season and an awesome video of pictures from the year as well as video of their last performance in Fresno, California.  Then it was time for awards.........and guess who won the BIGGIE!  Here is our Sienna, the ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!


Here she is accepting the award and Mr. Kiesgen sharing a "Sienna" story.


This young looking guy is her band director, Brandon Kiesgen.


Here's a photo of the gorgeous plaque!




Our kids continue to amaze us musically!  We are so blessed!








No comments:

Post a Comment