It may be Fall Break but it's been a busy week for Sienna. She had Marching Band Camp Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm. Last night was an away game against the rival Basha High, and today was The Rainer Classic Marching Band Competition at Mesquite High. Rob and I caught last night's game and reveal of the WHOLE show and today we saw her perform it again. The new moves looked great! And I'm not just saying that because she's our daughter.........they won 1st place!
Here is their processional.
Here is the rest of the show, piece by piece. I have to pause the camera between songs otherwise the video would be too long. Hope you enjoy it and can figure out where Sienna is!
Did you enjoy it? We sure did! I guess all those early drop offs and late pickups were all worth it!
Here is Sienna after the recessional and team meeting.
A job WELL DONE!!
Here is Sienna after the recessional and team meeting.
A job WELL DONE!!

I totally love it! She is growing up soooo fast! Gosh does time fly! Miss ya lots. Don't forget we now have lots of room here, 4700 sq ft including 1500sq ft of unfinished basement, with extra rooms and a guest room and bath, so please come and visit us anytime. We won't be able to come down to AZ till next Thanksgiving 2013, since the cost of buying and moving into a new house is a little tight till then;) So bring the kids and we'll go river rafting in the summer or snow tubing in the winter!;) By the way I love Sienna's hat here. Is that real feathers?! Waaaay cool!
ReplyDelete