Taylor Swift came to town and we were lucky to snag tickets for one of her two sold out shows at Jobing.com Arena. She's so darn adorable and talented! Here's her first number, 'Sparks Fly.'
One of her current and popular hits,'Mean.'
I also like when an artist will 'unplug' if you will and just play their guitar acoustically with a vocal.
I have to admit I had never heard the song before, but apparently I was in the minority because many girls were singing right along. I don't even know what it's called, but I sure do like it. Hold on, let me research the title. I thought it would probably be called 'Elevator Buttons', but it's not. It's called 'Ours.'
Here are a few more pictures.
One amazing thing she did was walk the entire floor, saying hello to her fans. Watch as she comes right by us!
Here is the finale, making the night quite a fairy tale! Thanks Taylor!

Mony!
ReplyDeleteI hope this works! I have been trying to post to your blog for months but I keep getting an error message on yours and a couple of other blogs. Maybe it has something to do with my version of Java being too old. Lol! Oh well. So now Aaryn, the technical pro, is trying to fix the error message.
The videos I have seen of your family band and the concerts you guys have gone too are soooo Awesome! So jealous of the concerts on here that you guys have gone too. Tried to comment back in June when you saw Tim McGraw. I saw him back in 1999 with Faith Hill when they were crush’n on each other at Country Thunder. They did a duet together. It was amazing! They even kissed at the end of it! This is before they even announced that they were dating, pregnant, and getting married. And I think you saw Keith Urban lately and now Taylor Swift. Dang! We need to hang out! You need to move to Colorado! Lol! So I have so much to say I hope this works;)
Miss ya and love ya!
Mánon