Tuesday, October 12, 2010

KISS'n CARRIE

The end of September and beginning of October was a busy time for us musically.  Rob, Spenser, and I attended KISS on September 24th, and then Sienna and I saw Rascal Flatts on October 1st, and Carrie Underwood on October 3rd.  I thought I'd better blog those events before it became old news. 

Although Spenser enjoys music, he wasn't enthused when it was time to get in the car and go to KISS.  He had been invited to a birthday party and had his own birthday weekend on his mind as well.  But Rob insisted, especially since the expensive tickets were already bought, and off we went.  Our seats were darn good and KISS rocked as expected!



They look pretty good for old men in their 60's.  These guys look good too!


I think Spenser got over his concert crankiness once the show started.  Check him out!


And here is some classic KISS footage -


Now let's transition from rock to country.  It's important to keep both kids happy, and country music does that for Sienna.  Here we are in the stands of Jobing.com arena -


This was our second time seeing Carrie on the Play On tour.  Here is the country beauty -




Of course our seats weren't as good as Tucson, but a different perspective is always worthwhile.  Here she is doing what she does best  -  SING!


The opening acts for Carrie were Sons of Sylvia and Billy Currington.  Billy Currington is quite a big country star, with lots of hits on the radio.  Here is his current hit, "I'm Pretty Good at Drinking Beer".  I love the title!


And if you haven't seen any pictures of Billy, you should.  He's easy on the eyes, as they say.  And I'll close with another of Billy's hits, "That's How Country Boys Roll", because that's how we roll too!



No comments:

Post a Comment